Storage / RAM: 128/256 GB with 8 GB RAM
Camera: Quad rear 64 + 12 + 5 + 5 MB. / Front 32 mb.
Screen: 6.5 inches, with FHD + resolution, with a small hole
Operating System: Android 12
Battery: 5000 mAh
Price and a quick review of the mobile
Samsung announced its new phone, the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G, to be the remarkable development of the previous version of the Samsung Galaxy A52, which achieved wide fame for Samsung in the previous period. So let’s get acquainted with the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows below.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G specifications:
- Supports NFC.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone has dimensions of 159.6 x 74.8 x 8.1 mm with a weight of 189 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the phone come entirely from plastic.
- The phone supports water and dust resistance by IP67 up to a meter for 30 minutes.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen and comes from a type of Super AMOLED and comes with an area of 6.5 inches, with a quality of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch, and the screen is at a frequency of 120 Hz with the screen support for display dimensions in a ratio of 20: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen during Use and watch videos in addition to the presence of a protection layer of the type Corning Gorilla Glass fifth generation.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- – – The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- – The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB with random memory capacity of 8 GB. It also supports the possibility of increasing the storage space through a memory card and it is installed instead of the second chip.
- Performance The phone comes with an Exynos 1280 processor with 5 nano technology with a Mali-G68 graphic processor, which is expected to provide outstanding performance compared to the previous generation.
- The front camera comes with a 32-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes 5-megapixel camera with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography, as for the fourth camera, it comes with 5-megapixel camera with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the isolation camera with a single LED flash.
- The phone supports 4K video shooting with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 120 frames per second, with a significant development in cameras in night photography. You can even, through artificial intelligence, scan Elements of photos using the Object Eraser with the Fun Mode to make photos suitable for social networking sites.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi comes at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE. The phone supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- The security and protection means that the phone supports: It supports the fingerprint sensor and comes under the screen.
- It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face. The phone comes with stereo sound.
- The phone supports most of the accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and proximity sensors. It works via software. The USB port comes from Type C with its support for the OTG feature. The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for charging power of 25 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system with the Samsung One UI 4.1 interface. The phone is available in white, black, blue and pink.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A53 5G:
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The earphones, charger head and case are not attached to the phone box, not even screened!
- The maximum power for charging speed is only 25 watts, while competitors offer 50, 65, 66 and 67 watts! It would have been better if the edges of the screen were reduced.
- You will not be able to use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Still the fingerprint under the screen is not the fastest. Poor graphics performance of the processor in games.
- The high price of the phone .. with the presence of the Samsung Galaxy A52s phone, with similar performance and specifications, and a lower price.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Features:
A large battery is enough to work for a long time during the day, especially since the processor is very efficient in battery consumption. Super AMOLED FHD+ punch-hole screen with support for the highest refresh rate of 120Hz. Excellent performance from cameras as usual Samsung. High stereo sound. Certified water resistant. Solid and random memory large enough for all applications and files without a problem. It comes with the latest Android 12 operating system with Samsung's latest One UI 4.1 interface.
Mobile price last update on 27-03-2022
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G price:
For the 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM, it costs about 8200 pounds.
For the 256 GB version with 8 GB RAM, it costs about 9200 pounds.